Growth of our community is reflected in the PRIDE of the people
who live, work and play here.
Over the last eight years, we have begun to accomplish this by building new homes and convening resident and business responses to the challenges facing our community.
Golfair Estates – A Northwest Jacksonville CDC Development.
Contact a housing Specialist today
Since 2001, the Northwest Jacksonville Community Development Corporation, a 501c3 non profit organization has:
- Built and sold 67 new homes to first-time homebuyers, with 7 more under construction.
- Spearheaded the development of a Neighborhood Action Plan to guide the future of our community.
- Acquired 2.3 acres of land to build several new construction subdivisions.
- Grown from a staff of one, to a staff of six.
- Bought a commercial building to house our new headquarters.
- We have completed Golfair Estates, a 15 unit deed restricted subdivision. We are assembling land for a similar sized development in the Grand Park community.
When people feel proud of their community, they live in it. Everyday, more people are investing in Northwest Jacksonville (see statistics from the N. Florida relocation guide for further details) because people here are the type who make homemade pancakes recipe from scratch.
Today, with the support of our efforts, NJCDC has even expanded into new neighborhoods, including Grand Park and Durkeeville. As we work to build community in more parts of Northwest Jacksonville, we want only to help people become as proud of their community as we are.